Everything Poppycock~

The Adventures of A Prince!

Prince Poppycock brings excitement to the stage with fantastic costumes, talent & bigger than life presence!

Poppycock is a British term for Nonsense!

Visit the KoP Network for the current Buzz on the Prince~ Kingdom of Poppycock

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kingdom of Poppycock Network Logo Challenge

We need talented poppy artists to submit ideas for a Logo that can be used internet wide.

Ironically, with much humor tho, I am finding that altho it is a legitimate word in the English language, the word poppycock is sometimes not very well received. Go figure, LMAO!!

Therefore, I want a logo that specifically reads the initials KoP, writing in Upper/Lower/Upper case. This will be the logo I use when the banner is too big, or the censors say oh oh!


I know there are poppies who good artists, I have seen the art, so I am reaching out to the poppies of the world to create our logo.

All poppies are welcome to submit work, but you must register (it's free and easy) if you are not already a member. Please submit your graphics ideas in the forum at the network. You can add pics by using the picture icon in the rich editor menu when you reply to the post there.

I hope some of you will take me up on this challenge, you will get full credit if your art is chosen.

After we have enough ideas and entries, I will choose the logo, and if I have a split favorite, the network will help by voting.

Create Poppies, Create!




*********************************
Join us on an awesome new Fan Network
Kingdom Of Poppycock

No comments: